- Guard the Natural Balance with his life. I've told him this is his number one priority. I don't want to come home and find out that our chow is missing.
- Keep Jacque from pestering Patches. She's a senior citizen and deserves some peace and quiet.
- Do the nightly bedcheck to make sure all is well in my kingdom.
- Put Jacque to bed each night with his blankie. Okay, give him a treat for going to bed nicely.
- Keep and eye on mom's office. Some of my favorite new products are in there waiting for reviews and Twitter Parties, so it's important to keep them safe from Todd, Marc, Brent and anyone else that might snoop.
- Get Toni out for her exercise. Our walk to the bank today was super fun. Maybe she'll take you there again. Mom took a video of us coming home:
What a great day for a walk! vine.co/v/b2B11VheAAD
— Alan Boyko (@AlanJBoyko) May 5, 2013